Saturday, February 13, 2010

ATGTSTZA: Chapter 1 posted!

I'm very happy to announce that Chapter 1 of A Teenager's Guide to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse is now online. I've put it up at SmackJeeves.com, a hosting site for webcomics; it's a fairly basic yet usable site. The only drawbacks I've found to it thus far is the fact that people have to create a SmackJeeves username and profile in order to "Favorite" a comic and be counted as Fans. It'd be nice if folks could do that with an OpenID or just as a Guest. Ah, well, can't have everything. I do like their premade templates especially the Sleep Cable one I selected for ATG. Depending on how well this one goes and the feedback I get, I might use them for other comics in the future.

There does seem to be quite a bit of yaoi over there...

*****

On the subject of webcomics, I've come across Harvey the Gay Android and found it charming. It hasn't been updated recently, but maybe with some encouragement the author will return hir attentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment